Tuesday, August 6, 2013

1 Week on BBV

Its been one week since I started supplementing with body by vi shakes and I am pretty happy with the results so far!  4 pounds down in one week.  Not too shabby for a girl who has yet to get to the gym...  I swear it's happening tonight, haha.  I feel like I have to give you a reason and this mornings was laundry.

You see, for the last two months I've been running around with my head cut off.  Constantly running to and from, hardly being home.  Things have piled up.  Things that used to be important to me.  Things like laundry, dishes, vacuuming, dusting, scrubbing things till they shine.  In the last two months I've thrown 2 baby showers, a birthday party, helped plan and participate in a wedding, dealt with school stuff, and gotten sick with strep throat.  I had a mini meltdown in there somewhere as well.  I felt so overwhelmed I wanted to leave my life and go stay in a hotel for 3 days or until I felt better.  It passed.  I stayed, lol.  It was because of all this that I decided to fully change my life.  I'm tired of running around sacrificing my self care to people, even though I love them dearly.  It's time for me to love myself.  Working out is a huge part of loving myself, and I absolutely cannot wait to get into a good routine at the gym.  Anyways, this morning I woke up plenty early to go to the gym.   BUT I had no clean clothes and the house really needed some attention.  So I had a couple cups of coffee and cleaned my house.  I'm sure I burned a few calories and used a few muscles.

Brannon is making me go to the gym tonight.  So I will be going.  You know, because I actually have clean clothes to wear.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there you have taken the first big step toward to your goal and that's starting Vi. Get all your things together so you can start your gym routine in full confidence and all will begin to fall in place. Your doing great just keep up the good work I am here working it with you!!!

    ReplyDelete