Monday, August 5, 2013

Almost a week in!

Almost a whole week on my shakes and things are going great!  I’m loving the taste of them… Seriously, I crave my shakes.  Remember, I’m not selling these shakes, Visalus is not paying me to write what I’m writing.  I’m not even buying them directly from Visalus yet.  I purchased mine on Amazon.  No use paying full price for something I wasn’t even sure I would like.  I seriously love these shakes and the way they make me feel.  I recently switched from 2% milk to Almond milk for the calorie reduction and OMG… I love Almond milk.  It makes the shakes taste even more like cake!  Today I had my shake mix plus the orange defense add in and it tasted like one of those orange loaf cakes from Wal-Mart.  I ate like a hungry baby, I think I was even making noises like one haha! 

I have lost nearly 5# since I started these shakes.  This weekend was rough because I developed strep throat and had a fever most of the weekend.  I really wanted to get into the gym but it just didn’t happen.  I’ve been on antibiotics for 3 days and I’m feeling much better… I’m planning on swinging by the gym and completing my registration, getting my key card and working out for a bit.   I’m going to start off easy tonight because I’m going to start my morning gym routine tomorrow first thing. 


Feeling good so far, I’m trying not to get too ahead of myself on seeing progress.  This isn’t a race, this is my life!!  Took more than a day to put on, and it’s going to take more than a day to come off!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are feeling better! You gotta be at your best for a great work out and your shake sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete