Friday, August 2, 2013

Day 4 & Weigh Day!

It's my first official weigh day!  I've only been on the challenge for 4 days, I haven't been to the gym yet.  I was supposed to make my return yesterday but life got in the way!  I didn't wake up until 8:15am!  My phone was on silent, just so ya know, I'm supposed to be at work at 8!  If I didn't work out in the morning, I knew I wouldn't be able to yesterday evening, my husband picked me up after work and we road tripped to Tulsa for a concert.  We didn't get home until 2am, so gym this morning was out.  I'm glad I made it to work on time though!

Okay, without further adieu my weight loss for this week is 2#!

Day 1: 251.2
Day 4- Friday Weigh day: 249.2!

Even though I'm very tired, I do believe I will hit the gym for a bit this evening!  Between myself and my friend Meredith at Discovering the New Me, I've got a pretty good Fit Bitch Mix to work out to! Also, I got my official BBV Shape kit in the mail with the flavor add ins... I LOVE IT!  I added the Strawberry Phyto Powder to my shake mix and it tastes like a strawberry cupcake!

I'm thrilled with my results thus far, and I know it's only going to get better!  I'm making healthy choices and doing this for me!!

1 comment: