Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Body By Vi Challenge: Day 1

"The time has come!" the Walrus said, "to talk of many things!  Of scales, and shakes, and plans to lose the weight, of all the possibilities!!"  (Yes, I do feel pretty darn creative.)

Today is Day 1 of my 90 Visalus Body by Vi Challenge!  Shake #1 is down the hatch!  I ordered a pack of 5 samples of the Vi-Shape mix and it came in the mail today, at work.  I don't have anything special here so I put the shake in my blender bottle with milk and shook it up, I also added some ice cubes to make it cold.  It was DELICIOUS!  It really does taste like cake mix/marshmallows!   Tomorrow I'm going to add instant coffee and blend it :) For this first week I will only be drinking one shake a day.

My starting weight of this challenge is 251.2#.  I'm going to take measurements tonight when I get home because I know those will be good to have.  I'm going to weigh everyday because that just how I do things but I'll have an official weigh in/total reveal each week on Fridays.  So this week will only be 3-4 days worth of challenge, but then weekly weigh ins will be 7 full days apart!  I will measure each week as well because I know numbers can be deceiving, especially when the scale isn't being nice!

I really feel the hugeness of how much my life is going to change...  I believe in this product to teach me, to nourish me, to help melt the fat fortress I've built around myself!  It's going to be awesome discovering the me underneath!






1 comment:

  1. These Vi shakes are precisely what you said, here to change your life style to a happy healthy one where you can get back to you! Your beautiful regardless of size however your body will be prepared and ready to house your first born child. You, your body,baby and husband will all be so appreciative of this wonderful lifestyle you've started. I feel once you get used to it; it will be easy for you to get back on post pregnancy in the future to get your body in running shape to chase your future baby Mac around! I am so excited for you! **big hugs** **cheers to a beautiful future in the making!!!**

    ReplyDelete