Thursday, July 25, 2013

Ready, Set....

I have been diligently researching different recipes and work out plans to go along with my Body by Vi challenge.  I have even recruited the help of an amazing photographer to track my progress through pictures!  I am putting everything I have into this challenge and I am on fire with thinking about the results.  I'm waiting until August 1st to start because I love a clean slate, also I get paid once a month at the end of the month.  I was calculating the costs of the whole Body by Vi challenge and it seems like a lot of money, around $100/month, but when you calculate everything, and consider the fact that you are replacing two whole meals a day for a whole month, it seems like it costs more to eat poorly!  I can't afford NOT to change!  I'm terrified that my body will give out long before my spirit is ready to.  I know I can't keep going like this; and I know that I'm not going to!  I can feel how big this is going to be for my life!

I just keep imagining myself fighting for fitness, fighting for health.  I see myself with energy to burn, slimming down more and more each week that passes.  I know this is what my body needs, and I am thrilled thinking about actually becoming pregnant because of the progress I have made on my health.

My friend Meredith has a blog about her journey through Body by Vi, if you're interested in seeing and reading about her results follow her over at Discovering The New Me!

1 comment:

  1. Your going to LOVE LOVE LOVE your new grocery bill! It is insane how expensive bad food is for realz! Thank you for the promo sista! We are gonna show the world what Body by Vi can do!!!

    ReplyDelete